Dear Home Owner,
Choosing an exterior cleaner is not an easy task. Why? Because consumers are bombarded with false information and confusing claims.
When you hire a professional to clean your home, you are making an investment that should protect and maintain the life of your home’s exterior surfaces. If you choose the wrong company, you could actually be paying someone to damage your house.
Make sure your home is in good hands by arming yourself with knowledge, and asking the right questions. Reading this guide is
a good place to start.
4 mistakes to avoid when chosing an exterior cleaner.
- Choosing an exterior cleaner based on a telephone call alone. Instead, ask them to provide a free consultation to get their professional recommendations.
- Choosing an exterior cleaner who doesn’t offer a quality guarantee. We feel strongly that every company should be accountable for their work. If you’re not happy with the finished work, you should not have to pay for it.
- Choosing an exterior cleaner without getting references or testimonials from past clients. Any cleaner, including us, loves to share current testimonials or comments from past customers.
- Choosing an exterior cleaner based on a low price.
While we all want the best deal we can find, a low quote can be an indicator of a few problems:
- The cleaner may have inadequate equipment to do a thorough and professional job.
- Sometimes low quotes are given to entice people, but unexpected expenses are added to the final bill.
- A low price can also mean the company does not pay for liability and WCB coverage, or that you are dealing with an individual, not a company.
7 Questions to ask before hiring an exterior cleaner.
- Do you have WCB and Liability Insurance?
- Do you hand wash￼￼ or pressure wash exteriors?
- Do you have a quality guarantee?
- How long have you been in business?
- What type of cleaning agents and equipment do you use?
- Do you have any references or testimonials?
- How often should I be cleaning my home?